In the field of molecular imaging1, in vivo preclinical imaging2 has become increasingly important to academic researchers and especially to those involved in drug development3 and it is increasingly recognized as an important facet of preclinical and translational biology research. Imaging animal models has had a dramatic impact on how drugs are discovered and developed by providing real time data on efficacy, biodistribution, and kinetics at all stages of disease and in relevant animal models that are predictive of the human response. Preclinical imaging enables the most powerful and clinically translatable methods for monitoring disease progression currently possible.
Imaging tools can help better assess anatomy and disease morphology, physiological and functional parameters, and molecular and cellular processes. We offer a comprehensive and sophisticated preclinical imaging portfolio for a broad spectrum of application fields, such as cancer research, functional and anatomical neuroimaging, orthopedics, cardiac imaging, stroke models and inflammatory.
Members of the nanoScan Family developed and manufactured by Mediso combine the industry’s highest performing microscopy level of molecular imaging (PET, SPECT) supported by excellent MRI and CT performance. Read more about our small animal imaging systems...
When it comes to selecting the right instrumentation with strained budget flexible solutions are offered - the systems can be fully upgraded on-site later by adding elements at a later point - either it's a complete subsystem, or by adding additional detectors or adding new functionality to the system.
For people who want to be on the cutting edge, there are several possibilities for keeping your system in sync with the latest developments to maximize performance and output. We offer continuous upgrade paths for the existing NanoSPECT/CT® and NanoPET™/CT users - there are unique opportunities to upgrade your existing systems onto the next level of multi-modality imaging.
Our ultimate goal is to provide the right small animal imaging instrumentation for you - to help you and your team to move imaging science and discovery forward. We understand the importance of keeping your systems up and running when you need them the most, therefore we support you with information, technical and application support, training and service programs.
Mediso provides worldwide exclusive factory support through the entire lifecycle of its products, guaranteed for than 10 years for all systems including NanoSPECT/CT® and NanoPET™/CT.
- Information and Communication
- Application and Scientific Support with the help of our extensive collaboration network
- Education and Training
- Spare Parts and Consumables
The equipment of Mediso AnyScan Family deliver the current and future promise of nuclear medicine by maximizing molecular information in combination with precise anatomical detail. This technology will help our customers to spot the exact location, size, nature and extent of malignancy anywhere in the body.
The clinical products of Mediso Medical Imaging systems are distributed through our partners in North America (USA, Canada). For more information please visit this page or find the detailed contact information on the Contact page.
General Scientific Literature
- ↩ James, Michelle L., and Sanjiv S. Gambhir. "A Molecular Imaging Primer: Modalities, Imaging Agents, and Applications." Physiological Reviews 92, no. 2 (April 1, 2012): 897–965. doi:10.1152/physrev.00049.2010. | NCBI link
- ↩ Rowland, Douglas J., and Simon R. Cherry. "Small-Animal Preclinical Nuclear Medicine Instrumentation and Methodology." Seminars in Nuclear Medicine 38, no. 3 (May 2008): 209–222. doi:10.1053/j.semnuclmed.2008.01.004. | NCBI link
- ↩ Willmann, Jürgen K, Nicholas van Bruggen, Ludger M Dinkelborg, and Sanjiv S Gambhir. "Molecular Imaging in Drug Development." Nature Reviews. Drug Discovery 7, no. 7 (July 2008): 591–607. doi:10.1038/nrd2290. | NCBI link